September 22, 2017
Mindsight hosted our largest technology conference of the year, Annual Roadmap 2017. Held at the Cisco offices in Rosemont, Illinois, dozens of IT and contact center professionals from around the Chicago area gathered for a full day of seminars on the year’s most important technology topics. We wanted to use this blog post to thank all those that attended and recap the event for those that could not make it.
One Conference, Two Tracks
The Annual Roadmap conference was really two events in one. Both contact center professionals and IT professionals enrolled in seminars focusing on their industry needs and concerns. The IT professionals had their choice of the following sessions:
- The Disaster Recovery Balancing Act
- Leading Ways to Stop Ransomware
- How to Get Rid of Email: Innovate Your Team Collaboration
- Get Smart with Your WAN
- Reaching the Flash Point: Pure Storage and SSDS
- Cisco Unveils the Network. Intuitive
- Up Close and Virtual: Looking at VMware in 2018
Through these sessions, our IT attendees were able to learn about new technologies from the industry’s biggest developers, insightful strategies about disaster recovery and security, and even demo the new Spark Board from Cisco.
On the contact center side of the conference, guests attended a more linear event with longer and detailed sessions on the following:
- Customer Journeys from Every Angle
- All Omnichannel, All the Time: Changing the Customer Experience Game
In addition, these sessions included an interactive scenario where attendees needed to work together to address a hypothetical customer service issue. This scenario challenged our attendees to put the concepts learned in the sessions into action.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these IT or contact center session topics, feel free to contact us.
New Mindsight Brand Video
Last year, we had the exciting news that our company was rebranding to Mindsight and transitioning into a full consulting practice. That’s a tough act to follow. You can’t rebrand every year. However, we did unveil our new Mindsight brand video. This short video encapsulates the Mindsight brand and serves to differentiate us in the industry. Meet the new Mindsight.
At the end of every session, guests were provided feedback forms where they could share their thoughts on the session. We value this feedback and use it to make all our future events, not just Annual Roadmap, better for our attendees. This year, we were happy to receive a plethora of positive feedback.
- Subject Matter Experts were there discussing current topics, relevant to the industry and as an IT professional, so I am aware of what’s coming
- I thought it was very informative, and enjoyed hearing about what Mindsight is doing to stay current, and to hear from other attendees what projects they are currently working on.
- Those giving the presentations were very knowledgeable about their topics, and took questions and gave very precise answers.
- Learning more about Omnichannel staying away from Silos. I’m looking forward to putting what I learned at the conference and mapping our customer’s journey from every angle.
Thanks to All Our Attendees
A sincere thank you from Mindsight to all of our attendees of the Annual Roadmap event last week. We hope you found the sessions informative and valuable to your plans for 2018. If you would like to review any of the topics discussed during the event, we encourage you to reach out. We’d be happy to cover anything on both the IT and contact center side of the conference.
Like what you read?
Mindsight, a Chicago IT services provider, is an extension of your team. Our culture is built on transparency and trust, and our team is made up of extraordinary people – the kinds of people you would hire. We have one of the largest expert-level engineering teams delivering the full spectrum of IT services and solutions, from cloud to infrastructure, collaboration to contact center. Our highly-certified engineers and process-oriented excellence have certainly been key to our success. But what really sets us apart is our straightforward and honest approach to every conversation, whether it is for an emerging business or global enterprise. Our customers rely on our thought leadership, responsiveness, and dedication to solving their toughest technology challenges.
Contact us at GoMindsight.com.