Mindsight’s security experts understand the threats to your business
Cyber crime costs are expected to reach $6 trillion in 2021, which is why it is more important than ever to build a resilient security framework that protects your business and the data on which it relies. We will stand by your side through thick and thin, 24x7x365 because we know no one can do it all. We’re not here for sometimes, we’re here for always. You can count on us to be there if – and when – you need security experts.
Our engineers and solution architects are expert-level-only, and they’re known as the most respected engineering team based in Chicago, serving emerging to enterprise organizations around the globe. That’s why clients trust Mindsight as an extension of their IT team. From testing and analysis to program assessment and compliance – incident response and digital forensics to remediation and controls, Mindsight can help identify your risks, develop a comprehensive plan, and manage your cybersecurity program as needed.
For organizations looking to augment their cybersecurity skills gaps, Mindsight Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) services provide on-demand direction, planning, implementation, and maintenance – extending the network of expertise to help navigate today’s complex and growing threat landscape. Mindsight’s vCISO service was developed to empower leaders with the cybersecurity guidance they need to better protect their organizations.
The Six Links To Security Success:
Our team takes the time to fully understand your security priorities and identify solutions custom-fit to your needs.
- Establish business objectives
- Identify risk priorities
- Capture historical information
- Workshop solutions with experts and business leadership
- Develop preliminary assessment and recommendations
- Complete Workshop Session with security experts and free basic assessment
Our team assesses your current security posture and reviews configurations to create a strategic security solution that meets your business objectives.
Our process is custom-fit to the unique needs of your environment. Whether you simply want to consult on your security plan or are seeking expertise on all aspects of remediation and management, our security practitioners are here to help, backed by in-house industry standard credentials like CISSP, CEH, CCIE, Certified Social Engineer Pentesters and loads of experience to provide true value.
What We Do
- Scan all applications and hardware for security gaps
- Conduct vulnerability assessments
- Seek out access points, holes, and infiltration opportunities
- Develop recommendations based on industry best practices
- A complete Discovery Report that includes assessment details and expert recommendations.
Our team implements appropriate security controls, reviewing policies and procedures while hardening your security architecture to protect against the most relevant threats to your business.
Once our team identifies the gaps in your security posture, we establish security controls to remediate those threats. Some of the controls we may implement include:
- Firewall reconfigurations
- Compliance-based modifications
- Network security changes
- Security Awareness training
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Redundancy policies
- Network Topology assessments
- Holistic security hardening controls
- A validated security framework that proactively assesses and remediates against high-risk threats to your business.
Our experts will break in, test, and infiltrate the layers of security to identify additional gaps and validate security controls.
- Penetration testing
- Red teaming
- Social engineering
- Phishing campaigns
- Physical security assessments
- Wireless testing
- Complete Test Report that includes:
- Identified Gaps
- Assessment metrics
- Expert guidance in continued remediation and roadmap processes
Our team will help you to create a strategy that prepares you for tomorrow’s threats. This hardened security framework helps you respond proactively to pervasive market risks.
- Security architecture adoption and review
- Risk assessment
- Compliance audit
- A complete strategic security roadmap that includes annual reviews and a business-based plan for managing risk.
Our team ensures the continued management of your security posture so you are confident you can respond to the most imminent threats.
- Vulnerability management
- Complete SOC
- Web application firewalls
- Ongoing threat monitoring and analysis
- Continuous risk management and alert monitoring
- Immediate threat response tactic remediation
- A complete managed security solution that assesses real-time risks and provides security assurances and response protocols.
Mindsight Supporting Services
Infrastructure Optimization Roadmap
Mindsight offers the Infrastructure Optimization Roadmap to provide the information you need to make the most of a technology in your data center. With strong partnerships with Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Pure Storage, enterprise-class storage providers, and more, our senior consultants possess a wealth of experience and expertise in advanced technology solutions. The roadmap will yield a strategic report on the state of your data center and the necessary steps to address any uncovered issues and capitalize on any opportunities.Schedule Your Roadmap
Path to the Cloud Analysis
Cloud is on the lips of every IT department in the industry. Let Mindsight help guide you there with our Path to the Cloud Analysis. Our senior consultants will analyze your environment, identify any applications ready to be launched into the cloud, and provide a roadmap forward. Additionally, if your environment would be better served with on-prem solutions, we can analyze a portion of your data center and offer our best recommendations as to how to maximize this solution.Schedule Your Roadmap
Security in the Cloud Guide
The cloud is a huge change in data center strategy, and more and more companies are taking advantage of it. Unfortunately, they’re still using the same security strategies as before. An on-prem approach to data security is ill-equipped to address the security needs of the cloud and, worse yet, actually undermines the reasons you went to the cloud in the first place.
This guide will give you insight on ways to properly protect your technology assets and make the most of your cloud deployment. Download your free copy of the guide today.