April 3, 2017
Mindsight is now offering guided demos of the Pure Storage FlashStack in our office in Downers Grove. For two hours, you and your team can get your hands on two of the most impressive hardware solutions on the market today: Cisco UCS and a Pure Storage All Flash Array. The Pure Storage demo is hosted by our principal consultants, but you truly control the wheel. Bring your questions, your concerns, and take a look at what Pure Storage has to offer.
So, what should you be looking to see at the Two for Two demo? Here are the top 5 most common topics discussed with our consultants.
Take a Test Drive with Pure Storage
- Testing Your Workloads: Before considering new hardware, you have to be certain that anything you buy is going to be able to handle the workloads of your environment. We encourage you to bring them to the demo. We can simulate your experience and showcase how powerful all flash storage really is.
- Data Deduplication and Compression: One of Pure Storage’s best selling points is its extensive data deduplication capabilities. Though flash costs more per gig, Pure Storage has an average total reduction rate of around 11:1 while competing technologies clock in at about 5:1. Make sure to ask about data deduplication and compression at your demo.
- Evergreen Storage: Pure Storage has a different approach to the usual forklift maintenance cycle. In traditional storage models, every three to five years, a company is forced to either upgrade their storage or pay increased maintenance costs. With Evergreen Storage from Pure, you receive free controller upgrades every three years and consistent maintenance costs for up to ten years. Our consultants would be happy to explain how this works.
- Single Server Interface: Cisco UCS provides a single interface to manage both rack and blade servers as well as globally distributed data centers. Take some time during the demo to familiarize yourself with the interface and see how centralized management can save time and resources in your data center.
- Cisco Validated Designs: Like many converged infrastructure solutions, the FlashStack has been named a Cisco Validated Design. After countless hours of testing, designs, and configurations, Cisco has put their stamp of approval on the FlashStack and released an official design guide. As a validated design, the FlashStack is certain to deploy and run in a predictable way with exceptional performance.
A First-hand Look at Flash
The Two for Two demo is a perfect opportunity to get a first-hand look at the power of flash. Though not quite overtaking disk storage in all use cases, it is only a matter of time before flash is the norm. Familiarize yourself with a leading player in flash storage and get all your questions answered at Two for Two from Mindsight.
Schedule your Two for Two demo today.
Like what you read?
Mindsight, a Chicago IT services provider, is an extension of your team. Our culture is built on transparency and trust, and our team is made up of extraordinary people – the kinds of people you would hire. We have one of the largest expert-level engineering teams delivering the full spectrum of IT services and solutions, from cloud to infrastructure, collaboration to contact center. Our highly-certified engineers and process-oriented excellence have certainly been key to our success. But what really sets us apart is our straightforward and honest approach to every conversation, whether it is for an emerging business or global enterprise. Our customers rely on our thought leadership, responsiveness, and dedication to solving their toughest technology challenges.
Contact us at GoMindsight.com.