June 7, 2016
An IT department is often stretched to its limits to maintain their network, troubleshoot technology endpoints, and meet their business objectives. When there isn’t enough time in the day or staff on the roster, companies throughout Chicago turn to Mindsight for managed services. A managed services contract offloads the monitoring, maintenance, or even full administration of components of your IT environment onto our team.
Enlisting the Mindsight team to assist with the environment is the center of the agreement, but surrounding it is a system of communication, support, and quality assurance that defines the experience and our clients’ lives as managed services customers.
Life as a Managed Services Customer
- Technical Account Manager (TAM): Every managed services client is connected to a dedicated technical account manager. They serve as your point of contact, your liaison with the rest of Mindsight. If there is an issue, question, or need for escalation, the TAM is on standby to discuss your account.
- Contacting Mindsight: Yet, the TAM is not the only way to reach Mindsight. Our clients are welcome to call our offices directly, send emails, use our website, or submit tickets through the client portal to address issues in their environment.
- Contract Upgrades: Sometimes after the Mindsight managed services team has been integrated into our client’s IT strategy, we uncover additional opportunities or necessities within the environment. We make sure our managed services agreements are flexible enough to accommodate additional responsibilities or the possibility of upgrades. It only requires a simple call to the customer’s technical account manager.
- Alerts: At all levels of a managed services agreement, our clients receive 24-hour monitoring services. Whether day or night, our team has an eye on our client’s environment should something go wrong. If an alert is triggered by our system, it will be delivered to the client, and if leveraging the “Manage” level agreement, our team will immediately set to work on correcting the issue.
- Regular Meetings: Standard with every agreement are monthly meetings between our client, their TAM, and members of the managed services team. At these meetings, we will go over any new developments with the client’s account, any tickets or alerts that arose since the last meetings, and opportunities to improve the system. The standard meeting schedule is once per month, but some of our clients with intricate environments prefer to meet more regularly. It is not uncommon for our TAMs to schedule weekly meetings with our clients.
The Mindsight Managed Services Philosophy
We have structured our managed services program on a philosophy of two-way communication. It is our responsibility, whenever a ticket opens, to be as open as possible in conveying to our clients what we did, how we did it, and why. Our mission is to align our efforts with our client’s goals—transparency is our first step in that direction. At the same time, we encourage our clients to be as communicative as possible about their current operation and vision of the future.
Through this communication, we can do more than reach an agreement. We can establish a partnership.
Like what you read?
Mindsight, a Chicago IT services provider, is an extension of your team. Our culture is built on transparency and trust, and our team is made up of extraordinary people – the kinds of people you would hire. We have one of the largest expert-level engineering teams delivering the full spectrum of IT services and solutions, from cloud to infrastructure, collaboration to contact center. Our highly-certified engineers and process-oriented excellence have certainly been key to our success. But what really sets us apart is our straightforward and honest approach to every conversation, whether it is for an emerging business or global enterprise. Our customers rely on our thought leadership, responsiveness, and dedication to solving their toughest technology challenges.
For Further Reading: