Bridging the Border Between Voice and Network
Border elements and SIP trunking from Mindsight make it possible for your network to carry your voice traffic from the service provider to your company. SIP trunks provide a new access method for business collaboration. It allows end to end IP communications. It replaces the public switched telephone network with Voice over IP. VoIP has fast become the most popular choice for businesses and users around the world because of its competitive costs, network integration, and extra features.
Mindsight can install, configure, maintain, and monitor these solutions for organizations of any size. Our highly certified engineers have proven expertise with voice solutions. Our thorough understanding of these solutions, coupled with our network expertise, Mindsight can enable you to increase productivity and optimize communications, all while lowering both capital and operating costs.
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is widely used for controlling multimedia communication sessions such as voice and video calls over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. SIP trunking is the use of VoIP to facilitate the connection of a private branch exchange (PBX) to other VoIP endpoints across the Internet. To use SIP trunking, an enterprise must have a PBX (internal VoIP system) that connects to all internal end users, an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP), and a gateway that serves as the interface between the PBX and the ITSP.
Benefits of Border Elements and SIP Trunking
- Little to no hardware investment
- Since SIP connections are virtual, you’re only limited by the available internet bandwidth
- Lower communication costs through the elimination of expensive physical lines
- Add new lines instantly as they’re needed
- Provide a pathway to a single communications system that combines voice, data, messaging, presence, and screen sharing
- Secure voice and video connectivity
- You can bring in phone numbers from all over since you aren’t tied to rate centers
- Replaces the traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN)
- One simplified network handles both data and voice
- SIP calls can easily be rerouted to other offices, mobile devices, or home phones in the event of an emergency ensuring business continuity
- Services can be accessed on-premise or through the cloud
Cisco Gold Partner
The Cisco Gold Partner certification is a testament to our skill and understanding of Cisco collaboration and voice solutions.
Cisco Master Collaboration Partner
The Master Collaboration Partner certification is given to technology partners who demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cisco collaboration technology. Whether Jabber, WebEx, Spark, or other tools, Mindsight has proven to be experts with these solutions.
Mindsight Supporting Services
Our Collaboration Roadmap can give you a detailed picture of the state of your collaboration environment and help build a roadmap for the future.Learn More
Infrastructure Optimization Roadmap
They say you can’t manage what you don’t measure. We offer an Infrastructure Optimization Roadmap, which can include analyzing your network to ensure you’re getting the highest performance possible.Learn More
Technology Design and Deployment
Whether you need help with design, validation, deployment, or most anything else, Mindsight is here to tell you what is possible and what isn’t.Learn More
The Mindsight engineering team is ready to help monitor and support your voice solutions. Set up a managed services agreement with Mindsight and determine our level of involvement from basic alerting to full administration.Learn More